Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

A Simple Hello

Today I wanted to play around with some of the new colors in the 2023 – 2024 Annual catalog.  So I chose to use Bubble Bath, Pebbled Path, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist and Pecan Pie to create my card. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Pebbled Path cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of Bubble Bath cardstock out using the second largest of the Deckled Rectangles Dies (love that torn look).  Next, I cut out a piece of Basic White cardstock using the third largest of the Deckled Rectangles Dies and stamped my cute little tree from the Happy Hedgehogs Stamp Set onto the center of it using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I colored it in using the new Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lime Twist and Pecan Pie Stampin’ Blend Markers.  I stamped a simple small “Hello” onto it from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set using Bubble Bath Ink.  There you have it a quick and simple card that is really cute.  Of course it could be dressed up with some embellishments or you could pop up the Basic White and Bubble Bath layers with Dimensionals but I wanted to keep it simple this time. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment