Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Fun with Fun Folds


Today I am continuing my series of cards that use a basic layout and can be recreated using any number of stamp sets that you may have on hand.  I used four different stamp sets to create these cards as well as four different twines.  I have not added any sentiments as of yet (waiting to see what I want to use them for.  So, here they are, I hope you enjoy them. 

Clubhouse Stamp Set

Beautiful You Stamp Set

Let's Ride Stamp Set

Rooted in Nature Stamp Set


The card bases are 8 ¼ x 4 ¼” and scored at 5 ½”.  All of the images are stamped onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock (I use more of this cardstock than any other I own) that measures 3 x 4” (cut 2 because you will need one for the inside of the card as well.  After stamping and coloring (I used Stampin’ Blends on the first three and for the fourth I used my Stampin’ Write markers directly onto the stamp) I then wrapped my twine around the Whisper White layer and mounted each onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock that measured 4 ½ x 3 ½” (remember what I said before about black being a nice color to layer with.  I added this to my cardbase and adhered my Whisper White inside and in no time, I had four great cards.  I again did not add sentiments as I am not sure how I will be using these cards.  This idea of having a stock pile of cards that simply require a sentiment is really growing on me.  

I hope you enjoy this layout and these cards.  I will list the supplies below but remember you can use anything you have on hand.  If you need to add to your crafting supplies so you can stay busy during this time when we find ourselves with more time for things like cards head over to my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  Don't forget your cardstock because that is the base (get it, LOL) for all cards!

Happy Crafting!!!

Some of the Supplies Used are:



No comments:

Post a Comment