Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, November 11, 2019

Come to Gather Scrapbook Layout #3



Today we are going to be once again be using the awesome Come to Gather DSP.  I am actually loving all the paper in the pack and just can’t stop creating with it.  Today I focused on another of the 12 different designs of DSP I can choose from with this paper pack (12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs that are 12 x 12”) this one has a base that is Merry Merlot with beautiful leaf patters in Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler.  Please stay tuned as I continue to create with this great paper pack (just remember it is from the Holiday catalog and it will retire on January 2nd so don’t wait to order yours).

Today’s pages…



So, let’s get started with the first page.  I started with a piece of 12 x 12” whisper white cardstock as my base.  Then I added a piece of the Leaf DSP from the Come to Gather paper pack, that measures 3 x 12”.  It was added it to the far left of my page.  I then cut three photo mats 2 in Cajun Craze (one is 4 ¼ x 6 ¼” and the other is 4 ¼ x 4 ¼”) the third is cut from Merry Merlot and measures 4 ¼ x 6 ¼”.

To embellish my page, I stamped the largest leaf from the Gather Together stamp set onto whisper white cardstock using Memento Black ink and die cut using the die from the Gathered Leaves Dies.  I then stamped the two smaller leaves from the Colorful Seasons stamp set onto whisper white cardstock (again with Black ink) and die cut them from the Seasonal Layers dies.  I then used my Stampin’ Blends to color those leaves starting with old olive in the center then working out Cajun Craze and ending with Daffodil Delight (be sure to blend the colors from one to the next).  

The smaller leaves were die cut from Copper Foil Sheets, Cajun Craze cardstock and Merry Merlot cardstock using the dies from the Gathered Leaves Dies.  I cut a total of three of each color (Tip, if you spritz the cardstock with just a hint of water you will get a two-toned look on your leaf).  I attached the large leave to the center where the photo mats intersect and the  and medium leaves to the top and bottom of the left side of the page.  

The leaves I colored were adhered directly onto the page and then layered the Cajun Craze and Copper Foil leaves directly onto them.  I added a dimensional to the Merry Merlot leaves and popped them up.  I added a little bow made from Linen Thread to the smaller two leaf clusters and used a bow made from Braded Linen Trim to the center leave cluster.

So on to page two…

Guess what, it is the exact same design just turned around (see what I mean) so simply do the same thing as in page one just make it a mirrored image and change the mats to two Merry Merlot (one 4 ¼ x 6 ¼” and one 4 ¼ x 4 ¼”) and one Cajun Craze 4 ¼ x 6 ¼” and there you have it.

I hope you enjoy this layout; it really is quite simple and fun.  As always all the supplies you require can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this page. 

I am also trying something new and plan to list the supplies below with a link to them directly (wish me luck as technology is not my greatest friend at times).

Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment