Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Stepped Up

Yesterday I shared a pretty simple card using the Artistically Inked bundle and the Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper.  So today I am stepping it us and making another card using those same things but adding some extra layers.    

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Pear Pizzazz cardstock that is cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then took a piece of Basic White cardstock and cut it to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8” and I embossed that layer using the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder.  I then cut a piece of Brushed Metallics to 2 ¾ x 4” and a piece of the Expressions in Ink DSP to 2 5/8 x 3 7/8” and adhered them together.  I centered that layer on my card.  I then used the die for the leaves from the Artistically Inked Bundle and cut it out using the Brushed Metallics as well.  To adhere this to the card the easiest thing to do with these little fine pieces is to take some of the Multipurpose Liquid Glue and pour it out on the Silicone Craft mat (the best part about this mat is that any adhesive, including hot glue will just peel off once it has dried, I think this is a must have in every craft room) and use a Dauber to daube the ink on and then just add it to the card as shown above.  For my sentiment I stamped “thanks” which is from the stamp set in the bundle onto Basic White cardstock using Just Jade Ink.  I die cut the sentiment out using one of the Stitched Rectangle dies (remember if you don’t have the die, you can always just cut it out).

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment