Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My April Special....


I am offering my own special during the month of April.  Anyone who places an order either from me directly or through my OBA at  www.craftwithronnie.blogspot.com  or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog between April 1st and April 30th will receive instructions for 10 cards free of charge.  Just place your order and I will email the full instructions to you.  If you are a consultant and you receive these by all means feel free to use them for workshops you are conducting.

This offer will include 5 made from each of the two new paper packs previewing on April 1st, Blossom and Jackson.  Here are photo's of each of them.

These are the 5 cards made using the Blossom Paper Packet:                                                              
Simply change the stamp to Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, etc. for a whole new look.

This one is a great technique to use up all those scraps of beautiful paper we all end up with.

 I just loved how well the orange and green went together.  If I had not seen it in the B&T paper I probably would never have thought of it on my own.

Any chance to use my shimmer trim and bling makes me a happy happy girl.  LOL

This is one of those cards that is perfect to grab and send off a note to anyone for any occasion at the last minute because it is so versatile.  

And here are the five cards made using the Jackson Paper Packet:

It doesn't get much more masculine than this and we all know sometimes your really need that guy card.

 I fell in love with this stamp set as soon as I saw it.  Who wouldn't, took me back to my youth and my favorite toy, the Spirograph (not sure of that spelling)!!

I even managed to throw in one that was made using this months Stamp of the Month and you have to love this months stamp, it actually includes 17 different sentiments.  I even managed to throw in an embossing folder that I actually inked up as well.

Here is another one that makes great use of smaller pieces of B&T paper and of course it is embossed so I love that.


Remember, any of these cards can be changed around simply by using stamp sets you already have on hand.  I enjoyed designing these cards very much and I hope you enjoy them as well.  Happy Crafting!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment