Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Jackson Paper Pack

I am loving this paper packet and all the great stuff I can make with it (see previous post for more information on the paper pack).  Here is just a taste of what can be done.  I am going to include the cutting directions for this card on the post.  However, if you really like it and would like to make more cards I will be offering cutting instructions for 8 - 10 cards (watch for all of the pictures of them between now and April 1st) including these two from the Jackson paper pack as well as more from the new Blossom paper pack (see April 23rd post for some more pictures of some of those cards) just place a $25 order on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com between April 1st and April 30th and I will email you them for free. 

So here is the first card I made with this amazing paper pack:


Begin with a black card base made from black card stock (1386) cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and folded to 4 ¼ x 5 ½”.

All the papers used except the black and a scrap of White Daisy are in the Jackson Paper Pack (X7915B).

Cut the following: 

Black Cardstock 2 ½ x 3 ½, 1 ½ x 2 ¾, 2 ½ x 3, 2 ½ x 1(this one will have a little flag cut on one end)

Jackson B&T (you can decide which patterns you want where) cut 2 ¼ x 3 ¼, 2 ¼ x 2 ¾, 1 ¼ x 2 ½

Cocoa 4 x 5 ¼  embossed with the diamond embossing folder (Z3020) I then distressed it a little with the sanding kit (Z1294) and distress the edges with Cocoa ink.

Scrap of White Daisy, you will stamp it with the flag from the Finding the Words (D1646) stamp set using Lagoon Ink (Z2195) and add words from same stamp set using Cocoa Ink (Z2114) cut it out and then distress the edges using a dauber (Z726) or your tool of choice using the same Cocoa ink.

I added brads from my stash to the flag to give it some interest, you could also add the CTMH triangle studs (Z1928)

I then assembled the card as shown in the photo.  I did attach the sentiment using 3-D foam tape (Z2060) to make it pop up from the card.

The inside can be decorated any way you choose.  I just added a piece of Daisy White card stock (4 x 5 1/4" and a 1/2" strip of the B&T paper along the bottom of that for interest.



And here is another exciting card using the Jackson paper packet:



Be sure to watch for more exciting cards and take advantage of my offer for free instructions during the month of April.  Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment