Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, February 23, 2015

Another Card using Happy to Be Friends and Hopscotch Paper

I did tell you that this is a super versatile stamp set.  Look at this quick and I do mean quick and simple card made using it and the Hopscotch B&T (remember Hopscotch retires on March 31st so don't miss out on it).


I really like how colorful and whimsical this card is.  Here is a list of all the supplies used and the cutting instructions (this one goes together in minutes).

Happy to be Friends stamp set (C1605)
Colonial White (Z2168) 8 ½” x 5 ½” (folded to make card that is 4 ¼” x 5 ½”)
Hopscotch B&T paper (X7194B) 4 x 5 ¼”
Flaxen (X5771) cardstock 1 ¾ x 4 ¼”
Glacier (X5770) cardstock 2 x 2”
Pixie Twine (Z3035)
3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Slate Ink (Z2173)
Junebug Puffies (Z3038)


No comments:

Post a Comment