Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cute card using the February Stamp of the Month

When I first got my SOTM set I thought, now how am I going to use that.  We I found tons of inspiration including some cute cards designed by Kathy Burrows using the stamp set and I was hooked.  Here is the one I made...


I also made one using two of the pink tones, Hollyhock and Pixie papers and inks and the Joyfull Birthday stamp set (B1419) which I love and use all the time.  Here is a picture of it....


So here goes, super easy to make I promise (although hubby didn't realize I stamped the paper, nor did one of the ladies in the workshop, they both thought I was using patterned paper).

These are the supplies I used to make the blue card but you can just switch out the cardstock and ink for whatever colors you want.

February SOTM – A Happy Hello (S1502)
Pacifica cardstock 5 ½ x 8 ½” folded to 5 ½ x 4 ¼” (X5759)
Crystal Blue cardstock 5 ¼ x 4” (1292)
Daisy White cardstock 5 x 3 ¾” (1385)
Pacifica Ink (Z2192)
Crystal Blue Ink (Z2117)
Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)

All supplies are available on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or you can go there by clicking the button at the top of this blog.  Hope you like this project and Happy Crafting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment