Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, December 3, 2021

Sending Hugs

I am still having so much fun playing with the new Eden’s Garden Collection.  Today I wanted to make a simple card that comes together in just minutes.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”. The second layer is Soft Succulent cardstock 4 1/8” x 5 ½”.  I used the edge die from the Eden’s Garden bundle and die cut off the left side and then adhered it to the card base.  Next I cut a strip of Gold Foil to 17/8” x 5 ½” and added a piece of the beautiful Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper to that that measures 1 ½ x 5 ½” and then I added that to the card. 

For the final addition I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in the bundle that reads “Sending Hugs” (because we all need those sometimes) onto Evening Evergreen cardstock using Versamark ink and I added Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and embossed it using my Heat Tool.  I then cut it out using one of the Layering Circles dies.  I took the next largest circle die (this one with scalloped edges) and I die cut it out of Gold Foil and I attached the two together.  I added this to the front of the card with Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment