Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Hello There

I love this new Eden’s Garden Collection.  Today I wanted to challenge myself to do something I had not done before so that is what I did.  I used the Ever Eden Cotton Paper and heat embossed on it and I wrinkled it up (yes on purpose) and then adhered it to some cardstock.  I love how it turned out…


The card base is Evening Evergreen cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then cut a piece of the Ever Eden Cotton Paper to about 4 ¼ x 5 ½” I stamped the leaves from the stamp in the Eden’s Garden Bundle all over the paper using Versamark ink.  I then added some Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it with my Heat Tool.  Then I did the unthinkable in paper crafting, I waded it all up into a ball. 

I cut a piece of the Soft Succulent cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼ and added Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the entire piece using a sponge.  I then did a rough smooth out of my cotton paper and adhered it to that cardstock (I purposely left some of the wrinkles and they look nice in person).  Once that was dry, I simply cut off the excess cotton paper and mounted it to the card base.

To decorate the card, I used the die cut from the Bundle that is an edge piece and cut a strip of that was about 2 x 5 ½”.  I cut a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock to 1 ½ x 5 ¼” and added the gold border to the back.  I attached this to the card and then added a strip of the Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper to it that measured 1 x 5 ¼”. 

To finish off the card I used the die cut you see in the picture (also from the bundle) and cut it from Gold Foil.  I cut another piece of the Evening Evergreen cardstock to ½ x 2 3/8” and using Versamark ink I stamped the sentiment “Hello There” onto it and then added Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set that with my Heat Tool.  I added that to the gold piece and popped the whole thing up in the center using Dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment