Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Gratitude

I saw this card on a blog hop the other day that was created by Gail Ellis and I decided I really wanted to case it. Case is to copy and share everywhere, and is something that is a common practice among card makers.   I also had been gifted this beautiful Heartfelt Wishes stamp set from my awesome upline Karen Titus and I loved this font and couldn’t wait to use it.

Here is what mine looks like…


The card base is Basic White cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a mat layer of Soft Succulent that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  Next came a layer of the beautiful Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper (this is a while supplies last item and it won’t last long because it is just gorgeous) and it measured 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”. 

I took a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 3 x 5 1/8” and die cut the border from the Eden Dies along each of the 5 1/8” sides.  I stamped my sentiment “much gratitude” from the Heartfelt Wishes stamp set onto the right center of the Basic White piece using Versamark ink.  I added some of the gold Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set it with my Heat Tool.  To add the two lines of gold I used two pieces of the Tear & Tape (this works great to cover the little line that is left from the dies) along each side and then rubbed in Gilded Leafing.  I added this to the center of the card. 

For my embellishments I stamped the small leaves from the Forever Fern stamp set onto scraps of Basic White cardstock using Soft Succulent ink and die cut them using the Forever Flourishing dies.  I also added a couple of the die cut leaves from that die set that I cut out of scraps of Gold Foil.  I finished of my card with the gold Simply Elegant Trim and Gilded Gems. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

 

Product List

1 comment: