Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Join Me!!!



Ever thought of joining Stampin' Up! Well here is why joining my team during Sale-A-Bration is such a great deal -

For $99.00 you will receive:

$125.00 in merchandise of your choice from any of the active catalogs/products.

One Stamp set of your choice of any value. (The most expensive set is "Well Said" and it contains 51 cling stamps all of which are sentiments and it is valued at $45). This offer does exclude Hostess Sets and Sale-A-Bration sets.

Mini paper trimmer and a sample of designer paper (48 sheet of 6 x 6) value at $26.50

One Paper Pumpkin value at $22

So that is $196.50 worth of products for just $99, now that is a sweet deal if you ask me. 

And there are no shipping charges, it will ship to you for free 10% saving
Catalogs and business supplies are included at no charge.

Note if the business is NOT for you that is fine, you can still enjoy the great deal and future discounts on your own purchases (You will get a minimum of 20% on your Stampin’ Up! purchases as long that you stay active).

If you take advantage of this sweet great deal you would become part of my team and the Stampin’ Up! family.

No comments:

Post a Comment