Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, February 3, 2020

Four!!!


I needed to create a card for a very dear friend’s birthday and since he loves to play golf the new Country Club Suite was the perfect choice, so this is what I came up with.




The card base is Whisper White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  Then I added a layer of Night of Navy cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  I added a third layer cut to 3 ¾ x 5” from Whisper White and embossed using the adorable new Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder from the new Mini Catalog.  

I layered the Night of Navy and embossed layer and wrapped it with a piece of the Night of Navy Country Club Twine.  I tied a simple knot and then frayed the ends of the twine to add interest and mounted the whole thing onto the Whisper White card base.

I stamped the image of the golfer from the Country Club Bundle onto Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink.  Then I added some color using my Stampin’ Blend markers and cut him out using the coordinating dies.  I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Garden Green ink.  I did stamp the little “Greatest Guy” sentiment on another scrap and I die cut both of them out.  I layered the first sentiment onto one of the wooden Country Club Elements and then added a little strip of Night of Navy cardstock that I cut out using another of the dies from the set and then I die cut out the smallest sentiment (Greatest Guy) and layered that on the top of the Night of Navy. 

I popped my golfer up on dimensionals and added another of the wooden elements from that set at the bottom of the card. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment