Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

In the Garden


I needed to make the perfect card for another good friend this week.  My friend Velda is one of the nicest ladies you could ever meet.  I wanted something that was as sweet as she is so I decided to use my new Grace’s Garden Bundle to do just that. 



The card base is Whisper White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  Then I added a layer of Crumb Cake cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼” that I embossed using the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, I just love that look of a brick wall.  To help give the wall depth I brushed some of the bricks with a little Whisper White craft ink re-inker that I had watered down.  I used my trusty Aqua Painter to do this step. 

I then cut both the garden arch and the arch with the gate out of Whisper White cardstock.  I sponged the back piece of the gate with a little Highland Heather ink and added the sentiment using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I also stamped several of the flowers and the cute little Cat onto Whisper White cardstock and die cut them and colored them with Stampin’ Blends.  I added a little greenery using some of the dies from the set as well which I cut out of scraps of Pear Pizzaz cardstock. 

I did pop the front flowers out using dimensionals, again to add depth to the card.  I really like how it turned out.

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment