Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Always Stand Out

I do believe that to be an individual instead of going along with the crowd is the best way to live life.  That’s why today’s card has one little birdie who just had to be different.  So, here is how I created this card.






The card base is Pool Party cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  There is a layer of Whisper White that measures 4 x 5 ¼” and a layer of beautiful Designer Series Paper from the Bird Ballard package that measures 3 ¾ x 5”. 

For the focal point of the card I stamped my adorable little birds on a branch (from the Free as a Bird stamp set) onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock that measures 2 ½ x 4” with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  I colored my little birds in using the markers listed below.  I then mounted that piece onto another piece of the Pool Party cardstock that measured 2 ¾ x 4 ¼”.  I wrapped some of the linen string around this layer and added one of the cute little Bird Ballard Trinkets.  I popped this whole layer up on dimensionals. 

I hope you enjoy this card.  I will list the supplies I used below and you can find the supplies for this card and many more on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment