I had so much fun playing with these and creating this set that anyone who orders the Daisy Lane stamp set from my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net from now through July 22nd using Hostess Code: ESGKSBFD and I will email you a PDF instructions to create these cards free with that purchase. Just be sure to add your email address in with your order and I will get them right out to you. Happy Crafting!!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Kristine Vicente 's post and know t...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Tracie Evans Langley, the Sassy Stamper...
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
Today’s card features the Simply Leaves Bundle along with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder (this is my new favorite embossing folder). ...
-
These card in a box cards are all over facebook recently. Everyone loves them and at first I was a bit intimidated but then I found a good ...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...

Beautiful cards.
ReplyDelete