I am a little behind on posting because of the holidays but here are two new Valentine Cards I made last week while enjoying a scrapping day with two of my best friends. Hope you like them.
First the patchwork card.
This card was a little time consuming but the result was beautiful. I started with a red card base that measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I then selected 6 different papers and cut each into 1/2" x 6" strips. I glued these onto a base of cardstock that measured 3 3/4" x 5" and then when dry I turned the cardstock and cut strips 1/2' wide to make the effect of the patchwork. I then glued these to another 3 3/4" x 5" piece of cardstock, making sure to move the strips up and down to ensure the same paper pattern was never side by side. I then mounted this onto the card base. I then used my Artiste Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart to cut the heart shape for the sentiment and stamped it with the "Love Everyday Life" stamp from Close to My Heart and attached that using dimensional foam dots for a 3-D effect.
Next card was another starburst card (find the directions on how to make the starburst on the post dated November 29, 2013)
Again I used the same card base, added the starburst and made the same 3-D heart with love using all the supplies mentioned previously.
I hope this shows you how versatile one stamp can be just changing up technics
Happy New Year and happy Crafting!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Friday, January 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with t...
-
This is my very first blog hop and I am so excited to be a part of it. If you came from Jamie Blades http://creativern.blogspot.com/2014/0...
-
Today I want to share a new product with you. Beginning July 11th Stampin’ Up! will be offering a Hot Foil System and let me tell you it ...


No comments:
Post a Comment