Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ivy Lane - the perfect card making paper package





I fell in love with this new Close to My Heart paper the minute I saw it and knew I would be making many cards using it. 



                               

The card was made by folding a 9 x 6 1/4” piece of cardstock in half to form a card base that was 4 ¼ x   6 1/4”.  I then cut a piece of the Ivy Lane to 4 x 6”, wrapped a ribbon around it and formed a flat bow.  I mounted this piece onto the card base and decorated it.


                                

For the inside of the card I cut a piece of white daisy cardstock to 4x6” and added the same ribbon I had put on the front across the top and then mounted this onto the card base.  I cut paper #1 from my Ivy Lane paper package to 2 x 3 ¼” and paper #2 to 1 ¾ x 3 ¾ and then mounted them as shown.  I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of white daisy cardstock that was cut to 1 ¾ x 3 ¾ and mounted that onto paper #2 and finished by embellishing with a flower.

Products Used (you can find these by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog):

Ivy Lane Paper Packet – X7178B (available February 1st)

Stamps: Card Word Puzzle – C1494 (flowers), Sweet Life STOM – S1307 (for leaves, many stamp sets have leaves that can be used for this), Cricut Art Philosophy Celebration – D1497 (sentiment)

Inks: Black – Z2105 and Ruby Z2170

Have fun and craft on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment