Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Laughing Lola Card Making Workshop on the Go


Laughing Lola Cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  Ok so I finished the kit this morning.  It made three each of five different cards for a total of 15 cards (plus a couple extras of my own designs from the leftover scraps) so that is less than $1.67 per card (can’t beat that and they are handmade).  I love this paper and this kit, unfortunately it is retiring on February 1st so if you like it order now.

These are the three different designs it makes 

Here they are up close:

      

I just love these.  This is a picture of the bonus cards I made with scraps: 

And as always I will use the stamps and layouts to make 15 more using a different paper pack (watch for the pics).  Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment