Time for a new Technic - The Angle Folded Card
These were fairly simple. First I cut a piece of Close to My Heart Pacifica cardstock to 5 x 8 1/2" and placed it horizontal on my work surface. I then folded the upper right corner down to a point about 1/2" from the bottom and about 2" from the left hand side of the card. I then trimmed off the overhanging piece from the top left of the card. I then embellished using the Laughing Lola paper from Close to My Heart. Photo 1 was embellished using a sentiment from the Paisley Perfect Flair stamp set and Photo 2 was embellished with a piece of ribbon and a flower stamped from the Laughing Lola Scrapbook Workshop stamp set (both stamp sets are also from Close to My Heart.
Hope this inspires you to try something new today. Happy crafting.
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Monday, January 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with t...
-
This is my very first blog hop and I am so excited to be a part of it. If you came from Jamie Blades http://creativern.blogspot.com/2014/0...
-
Today I want to share a new product with you. Beginning July 11th Stampin’ Up! will be offering a Hot Foil System and let me tell you it ...


No comments:
Post a Comment