Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fighting a terrible cold today but I am not going to let it win, I have too much to do.  So I was trying to figure out what to do with the gift cards I purchased for my sons and their wives this year.  Tired of the same old wrap them in little boxes or put them in something else and then wrap it or the plain gift bags.  So with that said I realized I have the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Cartridge which has a bunch of three dimensional objects and I remembered the little purse, perfect for the girls.  Now what to do with the boys.  Why not a Christmas cracker, so I whipped out the cartridge and within a few minutes I had these great little gift card holders each as unique as my beautiful children.

1 comment: