Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Saturday, December 7, 2013

So excited.  Close to My Heart is offering a special for one month only in January.  A card kit that makes 2 each of 5 different designs for just $15 with a $35 purchase.  As a consultant I got to order one in December and it came today.  Can't wait to start making these (I love Christmas but I am sooo ready for something else) and these are just the ticket.  Bright spring like colors.  Also, I will post pics when I finish along with the pics of others I will make using other papers and just the guide from the kit.  I always keep the instructions and remake them to fit other color selections etc.  So here is a pic of the kit and if you are interested it can be ordered after January 1st, so feel free to visit my website as well at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment