Sorry everyone I have not posted in some time but I have been battling this years flu bug and it is a nasty one. Even though I got my flu shot I still got this bug and so did all of my friends it is really everywhere here. I have been so exhausted I didn't even have the energy to climb the stairs to my craft room. You know it is bad when you get an order of new products and you feel so bad the box sits for days before you open it, LOL. Well I am finally on the mend and promise to do some posting soon. Thanks for understanding and Happy Crafting!!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today’s card features the new Stampin’ Hot Foil System and the beautiful Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die. This die is so amazing it does all...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I wanted to keep this card simple to show th...
-
Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with t...
No comments:
Post a Comment