Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Simple and Easy Flower and Field Card

It is always fun when you can craft with free product.  This Flower and Field Designer Series Paper that is a free product with purchase during Sale-A-Bration is no exception.  To qualify for yours don’t forget Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28th so don’t miss out

Here is what I came up with (remember this design can be used with any Designer Series Paper)…


The card base is Pear Pizzazz cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  For the next layer I cut a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and for the Designer Series Paper I cut the piece to 3 ¾ x 5” and cut it across from corner to corner leaving me with four triangles.  I used two of each side of the DSP to create my layer.  I simply spaced them evenly apart on the Crushed Curry layer and adhered them.  I then adhered that whole layer to my card base. 

For my sentiment I used the Happy Thoughts Stamp set (I love this set as it coordinates with four different punches) and stamped my sentiment “Thinking of You” onto a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock using Memento ink.  It was then punched out using the Timeless Labels Punch and adhered to the center of the card with Dimensionals.  For the final touch I did add three of the Basic Jeweled Rhinestones. 

This was a quick and simple card and I hope you like it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment