Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, February 19, 2021

Easter Wishes

I can’t believe Easter is almost upon us.  That means it is time for me to buckle down and get my Easter cards done for the church.  I wanted to keep the design simple this year as I have a bunch of cards to make for our Congregational Care Team to mail out, it is now up to 20 shut-in’s and 42 college students.  That’s a lot of cards for someone like me who doesn’t particularly like to make multiples of the same card.   So, I decided to work with the new Gift of Hope stamp set and my amazing Stamparatus to make it less of a chore.      

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Purple Posy cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a layer of Pear Pizzazz cardstock that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Basic White cardstock that measures 3 ¾ x 5”.  To make my massive stamping adventure a little easier (especially with the large vine image) I set up my Stamparatus.  My Stamparatus is especially useful with these types of cards.  Using it guarantees an image that is perfectly aligned each time and if for some reason the image doesn't stamp completely, I can stamp it again and be guaranteed that it will line up perfectly.  

I am using the Gift of Hope stamp set for this whole card.  First, I added my vines and flowers stamp and positioned it in the center of my Basic White layer, once I had it just where I wanted, I closed down one of Stamparatus plates and picked up the stamp.  I stamped this image using Pear Pizzazz ink.  Then I positioned my church right in the center of the vine.  Once I had it just where I wanted, I then took the second of my Stamparatus plates and closed it down on the stamp.  I then stamped my church using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 

I added my sentiments on the front of my card “Wishing you the blessings of…” and the word “EASTER” to the center top and bottom of my layer.  I then grabbed my Dark Purple Posy and light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends markers and colored in my flowers.  I added six little Pearl Basic Jewels to the center of my Mango Melody flowers.  Once this was all done, I added this layer to my card base. 

For the inside of my card, I chose to stay very simple.  I added the sentiment “He lives!” also from the same stamp set using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment