Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Raspberries and Blackberries Anyone

I have been having some fun with the Berry Blessings Stamp set and coordinating Berry Delight Designer Series paper.  This bundle is a freebie with a $100 qualifying purchase.  That’s right you get the stamp set and the paper free.  Just remember this offer is only valid during Sale-A-Bration which ends on February 28th so don’t miss out order today!!!

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Blackberry Bliss cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I then added a layer of the beautiful Berry Delight DSP that measures 4 x 5 ¼”.  I added a strip of additional DSP in another design right across the center and it measures 1 ½ x 4”. 

For the stamped images these are two-layer stamps which means you have a background stamp and a detail stamp for each of the images.  For the berries I stamped three of the berries using Rich Razzleberry ink for the base and Blackberry Bliss ink for the detail.  I then stamped three more using Poppy Parade ink for the base and Real Red ink for the detail.  All of these were stamped onto scraps of Basic White cardstock and fussy cut them out.  Next, I stamped six of the little stems onto scraps of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the background in Pear Pizzazz and the detail in Old Olive, these too were fussy cut out.  I adhered my stems to the tops of each of my berries.  Then I stamped two of the larger leaves again on scraps of Basic White (this is why I keep my scraps) cardstock using Pear Pizzazz ink for the base and Old Olive ink for the detail. 

I stamped my sentiment onto a circle I die cut from the Layering Circle Dies.  I chose the sentiment “You always have a way of making my day” and I stamped it using Blackberry Bliss ink.  I cut the next largest scalloped circle in the set out of Blackberry Bliss cardstock and adhered the two layers together.

To assemble my card, I added the sentiment circle using Dimensionals.  Once I had it nice and centered, I added my two large leaves on either corner again using Dimensionals.  I added Dimenstionals to all of my berries and placed the around my sentiment as shown. 

Here's a look at that free Berry Blessings stamp set and Berry Delight Designer Series Paper bundle you can earn during Sale-A-Bration.


I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!


Product List





 

No comments:

Post a Comment