Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, February 15, 2021

3D Strawberry Mini Pizza Box

Today I decided to do a 3D project rather than a card.  I wanted to highlight the Sweet Strawberry Bundle and a little of the Berry Delight DSP that is part of a free Sale-A-Bration bundle.  Just a reminder Sale-A-Bration ends on February 28th so don’t miss out. 

Here is what my little box looks like…


I think this would make a cute little treat box for anyone.  So, to get started I used one of the Whisper White Mini Pizza Boxes.  I added DSP to the sides and top.  For this layer I used the 2020 – 2022 Cinnamon Cider DSP.  The side pieces measure ¾ x 3 ¼” and you need four of them.  The top piece measures 3 ¼ x 3 ¼”.  I added a little strip of the red and white check from the Berry Delightful DSP which is part of a free bundle during Sale-A-Bration (you could also use one of the 6 x 6” DSP’s from something like the collections, I would think the Real Red would look nice), this piece measured 2 x 3 ¼”.  Once I had that done, I started on the decorations for the top of my box.

I stamped six strawberries from the Sweet Strawberry bundle onto Melon Mambo cardstock using Melon Mambo ink and punched them out using the coordinating punch in the bundle.  I stamped four of the little green tops for the berries onto Granny Apple Green cardstock using Granny Apple Green ink and again punched them out using the coordinating punch.  I also stamped one of the larger leaves onto Granny Apple Green cardstock using Granny Apple Green ink and guess what I also punched that out using the coordinating punch. 

Here’s what that bundle looks like: 


To make my strawberries look 3D I folded three of them in half and glued them together on one side (this leaves the back flat to attach to the box) and then I did the same with the other three.  For my leaf tops I wanted that same look so I glued one leaf down right at the top of the strawberry and then used Dimensionals to pop the second one up just a little of center of the first to give that 3D look.  I tucked the larger leaf off to one side under the berries. 

For my sentiment I used the same bundle and selected the “hello there” stamp.  I stamped this onto a scrap piece of Basic White cardstock and punched it out using the plain oval from the Double Oval Punch.  I then punched out the scalloped oval out of a scrap of Granny Apple Green using that same punch set and adhered them together.  I popped these up on the bottom right of my box using Dimensionals. 

For my final embellishment I added a piece of the Braided Linen Trim around the box and tied it shut with a little bow. 

I hope you enjoy this project I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this project and many more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List




 


No comments:

Post a Comment