Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Clean and Simple Christmas Card

Are you looking for a fast, simple and easy Christmas card that can still wow those who receive it this year?  Well let me tell you it is easier than you think.  This card is beautiful in person and better yet it is fast and easy to make.


What makes this card so simple is a beautiful 3D Embossing Folder called Evergreen Forest.  Now let me tell you this folder paired with the Gold Foil Sheets (I think any of the foils would be gorgeous with this embossing folder) along with some of the beautiful Shaded Spruce ribbon from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack make this card a no brainer.

The card base is Real Red cardstock that is cut 5 ½ x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a layer of Shaded Spruce that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and then to that I added a layer of the Gold Foil that measured 3 ¾ x 5” that I simply embossed with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder.  I adhered the gold foil layer to the shaded spruce layer and wrapped the beautiful ribbon around it.  Because this ribbon is so substantial, I decided a bow would simply be too much so I tied a nice square knot and cut my ends to make nice tails.  I did use Tear & Tape to adhere this to the card base because the ribbon is bulky but it laid down nice and flat thanks to the extra strength adhesive on the tape. 

And that is how simple it was.  You can add a nice Whisper White (or any color) insert with any sentiment you want and you have an amazing Christmas card that will wow everyone and only takes minutes to make.  This one is a great one for mass production when you need a bunch of cards quick. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below. 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment