Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, June 20, 2019

A Good Man

A Good Man, now isn't that what we all need?  So many of us have been blessed to find good men throughout our lives and for that we are thankful.  I have been blessed with many but there are three that really stand out, my father, my father in law and my wonderful husband.  I am always struggling to find nice masculine stamp sets to make cards for the men in my life so when this new stamp set - A Good Man, item #149270, was introduced in the new annual catalog I was thrilled. 


I just love the images on this set as well as the great sentiments.  While I used these to make Father's Day Cards this set would be amazing for any masculine card.  I can certainly see some masculine Birthday Cards coming from this set as well.  Here are my cards:  

For my Dad

For my Father In Law

For my husband



Didn't they turn out great?  I am very pleased with each of them.  I have to admit the new Stamp and Blend alcohol markers make me look way more talented then I am when it comes to the coloring.  I hope you enjoy these cards and as always all the products used to make these cards can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment