Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Rustic Daisy Lane

So I had a bunch of fun creating an elegant card using the Daisy Lane set yesterday (I also threw in one of the new 2019 - 2021 In Colors - Pretty Peacock) so today I decided to try for something rustic (this could even be given to a guy).  So here is what I came up with, what do you think?



I had so much fun creating these cards that anyone who orders the Daisy Lane stamp set from my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net (or you can click on the shopping button at the top of this blog) from now through July 22nd will receive a free PDF file emailed to them with the instructions to create this and other cards showcased here.  Just be sure to add your email address with your order and I will get them right out to you.

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do and as always, Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment