Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Loving Stampin Up

Today I  found a great card on the Stampin Up Demonstrators Facebook Page that I really wanted to CASE (that is Copy and Share Everywhere).  I am so blessed to belong to a community of women (and a few men as well) who love what they do and love to share that with others.  This card is pretty close to the card I saw that was created by a very talented lady Eva Dobilas.


I just fell in love with Eva's card but there were a few tweaks I wanted to make to make it my own.  

First I stamped three daisies on Rococo Rose cardstock with Rococo Rose ink (Eva used Rococo Rose ink on whisper white) and I stamped a fourth daisy onto velum with versa mark ink and embossed using white embossing powder.  I punched the center of the daisy out using my 1/2 punch and added it for additional interest.  

I also changed a few of the layers.  My base layer is Purple Posy and is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" and folded into a base card.  My next layer is Rococo Rose and measures 3 3/4 x 5".  My top layer is whisper white and measures 3 5/8 x 4 7/8".  I sponged some Seaside Spray ink across from the top left to the bottom right of the card.  I then stamped the ferns using Pear Pizzazz ink, stamped the sentiment using Rococo Rose. 

Like Ava I chose to add the Purple Posy Scalloped Linen Ribbon cut at and angle.  I also chose to add silver metallic thread behind my daisy and some silver metallic pearls.  Finally, I just added a dimensional under my daisy and placed it on the card.

Again I am so thankful that I am part of such an amazing stamping community.  All the supplies used to create this card can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  As always, Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment