Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, June 21, 2019

Elegant Daisy Lane

I was playing around with the new Daisy Lane stamp set and wanted to see if I could make it a little more elegant and here is what I came up with. 



I love the look I got from using black as my base.  I have prepared instructions for making this card that I will be offering free to anyone who purchases the Daisy Lane stamp set from my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net (or click the shopping button at the top of this blog) between now and July 22nd.  I do have to say however, I did take a little liberty and used a sentiment that is not in the Daisy Lane stamp set but there are others there that will work nicely.  Check out the stamp set below.  This is just one of the free instruction sheets being offered (check out previous and watch for future posts about this offer). 


As always, Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment