Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, May 27, 2019

New Catalog Launch - June 4th

I have been having a blast playing around with the new products.  Be sure to check out my website at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net on June 4th to check out and order all the beautiful new products you just can't live without.  Here are just a few of the things I have been working on: 

These are from the new Daisy Lane Bundle:



These are from the Sailing Home Bundle:



Keep your eyes out for lots of new and exciting projects because this new catalog is packed full of some really awesome products.  As always, Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment