Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Inspiration comes in the strangest places

So I have been missing in action for the past week as I made a trip to the Biltmore in Ashville, North Carolina.  Oh what a magnificent house but the best part and the most inspiring was the beautiful gardens and conservatory.  There were varieties of flowers there I had never seen in person.  So when I returned home and was looking at the beautiful Paper Pumpkin kit for April I was even more inspired. 

So here is what the kit looks like (it included products to make 9 cards, 3 of each designs along with the matching envelopes and a beautiful gift box that holds all of them) but remember there were some extra products in there and an ink spot and a beautiful stamp set that can be used over and over.


So I decided to combine the stamp set along with a few other products and make some more cards, this is just a small sampling of what I created.


Here are a couple of them up close.  I decided to use a couple different ideas, some embossing folders, some DSP but they were all done on watercolor paper using the aqua brushes and inks.  I really love the affect I got with the watercolor paper.  





Don't know what the paper pumpkin is all about?  It is an amazing hastle free monthly crafting subsciption.  You receive everything you need to make amazing, easy products including an exclusive stamp set.  Just choose a subscription plan and get started.  Subscriptions are available in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 month plans.  You must subscribe by the 10th of the month to receive that months kit.  Well let me just tell you the new May kit is really something, we got a taste of it during last months On Stage event and I can't wait to recieve mine.  



Here is the card we made from the kit, wouldn't you love to have these...


Check it out on my webpage at www.craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this post.    I hope you enjoyed my introduction to Paper Pumpkin, and as always, Happy Crafting!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment