Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, July 3, 2017

Lets See what we can See at the Sea


I have really fallen in love with the new Close to My Heart No Worries paper pack and all the coordinating products.  I love the beach to begin with and now that I am all settled in here in North Carolina I plan to spend many days there so it was the perfect time to start creating some pages and have them all ready to add pics when I get home from one of those ocean getaways I have planned.  

I will be show casing this paper pack throughout the month of July.  I will be creating scrapbook pages and cards alike.  I hope you will follow along with my journey...


I sure wish I was a better photographer because this picture really does not do these pages any kind of justice.  But here is how they were made...

Cutting:

No Worries Paper Packet - Woven 4 ¾ x 12” (x2), Stripe 3 x 12” (x2), Wicker ½ x 12” (x2), Woven 4 x6, Journal Box PML Card, white and diamond 4 ¼ x 6 ¼”, 3 ¼” x 4 ¼”, woodgrain 4 x 6”

Cardstock: Sapphire 4 ½ x 6 ½, 4 ¼ x 6 ¼ and 3 ½ x 4 ½”

Cricut Cuts:

Palm Trees (from Flower Market cartridge, #MD6F12D)  Cut one from Sapphire cardstock at 5.722” and one from White Daisy cardstock at 4.361”. 

The sun is cut from the Flower Market cartridge, #MD6FC9E at 3.569”, I used Honey cardstock which is now retired but any nice yellow would work great.

The surfboard was cut from Bamboo and Sapphire cardstock using the Flower Market cartridge, #MD6F2D0 cut at 3.996”

The Sun & Surf title was cut using Bamboo and Sapphire cardstock from the Artbooking cartridge #M3EF3F cut at 2.061”

The smaller palms were stamped using the No Worries Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cut set.  They were stamped using Pacifica and Sea Glass inks onto White Daisy cardstock and then cut out using the thin cut dies in the set.  I also stamped some birds around the sun using the No Worries Cardmaking stamp set and Pacifica Ink.

The sand, starfish, umbrella, drink and chair were all stamped on white daisy cardstock and cut out.  The umbrella and chair were stamped using Pacifica ink, the drink was stamped using Flaxen ink and the starfish and sand were stamped using Bamboo ink, all of these images are included in the No Worries Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cut set.  They were all cut using the dies included in the stamp set except the sand which I fussy cut. 

I stamped the Now the Real Fun Begins title on the top left side for the first page (this is from the No Worries Scrapbooking stamp set).  I assembled the pages using two 12 x 12 sheets of White Daisy cardstock as my bases.  I added some cute little sequins on the palm trees to represent coconuts. 

I am very pleased with how these pages turned out.  I hope you enjoy making them as much as I did.  A full list of supplies is included below and as always they can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Remember, your memory keeping is something that will be cherished for generations to come.  Happy crafting!!!


Supplies Used:
No Worries paper pack (X7220B)

Cardstock – White Daisy (1385), Sapphire (X5775) and any yellow (I used a retired piece I had in my stash but I think Canary (X5772) or Lemon (X5785) would work great)

Inks:  Pacifica (Z2192), Flaxen (Z2842), Bamboo (Z2103) and Sea Glass (Z2813) – REMINDER, Sea Glass will be retiring at the end of July so be sure to order it now if you want to have it on hand, it is a really nice light blue.

Stamp and Die sets:  No Worries Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cuts (Z3337) and No Worries Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cuts (Z3336)

Cricut Cartridges: 

Artbooking (Z3169) – this bundle includes cardstock with the canary in it that would work great for the sun.

Flower Market (Z3285 for physical cartridge) or (Z3290 for digital collection) – this includes the adventure cardstock with the lemon in it which could also be used for the sun.

Misc.:
No Worries Sequins (Z3323), Glue Pen (Z553) - This is a life saver when trying to glue detailed pieces together like the surfboard.  

No comments:

Post a Comment