Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Friday, July 7, 2017

It is time for some Paradise in my life!!!

As we continue on our journey to the beach all I can think is oh, I am so ready to be there.  LOL  This is the next two page layout in our journey to "No Worries"...




As I said before these pics do not do these pages justice.  I am going to add a pic here of the paper pack itself I am hoping you will be able to see the beautiful papers better in this photo.  
So lets get started building these pages.  

Cutting:

No Worries Paper Packet – Blue with small palm trees 3 x 12” (x2) , Large Palm Print 3 x 12” and 7 x 12” (watch to make sure you cut so palms remain vertical) Woven 4 ¼ x 6 ¼” (x2) and 4 ¼ x 4 ¼”.  Cut two strips of the linen looking paper (the back side of the large palm paper) at ½ x 12”. 

Cardstock: 2 sheets 12 x 12” Flaxen as bases for the two pages. 
.
Cricut Cuts:

Palm Trees (from Flower Market cartridge, #MD6F12D)  Cut one from Bamboo cardstock at 5.722” and one from Glacier cardstock at 4.361”.  The Paradise title (from Flower Market cartridge, #MD6FCCE) is cut from Glacier cardstock at 7.5” wide.  I used some cut patterned sequins to mimic coconuts as well.

The smaller palms were stamped using a rocking method where one half of the stamp was inked using Bamboo ink and the other half using Sea Glass ink onto White Daisy cardstock and then cut out using the thin cut dies in the set.

I stamped the “RELAX!” sentiment using Black Memento ink onto a piece of the woodgrain paper from the paper package and then cut around it kind of like a weathered sign you might find at the beach.  I added a light blue sparkly gem to it (because everything is better with bling).

I put everything together as shown in the picture above and finished by stamping the Life is Meant to be Lived sentiment from the No Worries stamp set using Pacifica ink.

I am really liking these pages and I hope you will enjoy making them as much as I did.  I have included a full list of supplies below and as always everything can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Remember, to have fun and make life a beach.  Happy Crafting!!!


Supplies Used:
No Worries paper pack (X7220B)

Cardstock – White Daisy (1385), Bamboo (1273) and Glacier (X5770)

Inks:  Pacifica (Z2892), Bamboo (Z2103) and Sea Glass (Z2813) – REMINDER, both the Bamboo and Sea Glass inks will be retiring at the end of July so be sure to order it now if you want to have them.

Stamp and Die sets:  No Worries Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cuts (Z3336)

Cricut Cartridges:  Flower Market (Z3285 for physical cartridge) or (Z3290 for digital collection)

Misc.:  No Worries Sequins (Z3323) and Blue Dots (Z3122)

No comments:

Post a Comment