Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A Scripty Thank You...

I promised some cards as well as scrapbook pages using the No Worries paper pack and here is the first...



I started this card with a White A2 card base and No Worries paper pack.  

Stamp the Thank You sentiment from the Scripty Thank You stamp using Memento Black Ink onto White Daisy cardstock and cut out using the Basic Ovals Thin Cut die.  I then colored mine (that is an individual preference) using the Close to My Heart Watercolor Pencils.  

Cut Blue and White striped paper to 3 ¾ x 5 ½” and center on base.  Cut woven paper 2 ¾ x 4” and center.  Cut Blue paper with small palm trees to 1 ½” x 5 ½”.  Pop the “thank you” up using 3-D Foam Tape and place it in the very center of the card.  

Add a single Blue Enamel Dot to the bottom right corner of the woven patterned paper.  

I have listed the supplies used below.  As always you can find these and more supplies on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  I hope you enjoy this project, happy crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

White Value Card and Envelope Pack (X254) (great value as you can make 50 cards from one pack)

Papers:  No Worries paper pack (X7220B) and White Daisy Cardstock (1385)

Scripty Thank You (A1206)

Thin Cuts Basic Ovals (Z3328)

Black Memento Ink (899)

Misc.:  Close to My Heart Watercolor Pencils (3505), 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060) and Blue Enamel Dot (Z3122)











No comments:

Post a Comment