Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, June 17, 2016

Tickle me Calypso!!!

So now that we have made some cards, how about some scrapbook pages using the Calypso paper packet (I still have lots of paper left to create with).  I have more trouble with trying to figure out designs for scrapbook pages than I ever have with designs for cards but after lots of looking around I have started the two page (maybe more since I still have over half of the 1 Calypso paper packet I purchased) layout.  I am planning it to showcase some pics of hubby and I enjoying our fancy drinks at the pool in Myrtle Beach last month when we celebrated our 32nd Wedding Anniversary.  I think I am going to experiment with Close to My Hearts flip flaps as well (great way to add additional pictures without having to create additional pages.

So, I am just getting started but here is a little preview of what I have got done so far.  My posts may be a little less frequent as scrapbooking takes me much longer than card creating but I do promise to post as often as possible.



I still have some work to do but I am liking it so far.  You can't see it but the green on the palm trees is cut from glitter paper and it is really striking.  The waves and palm trees are from my Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (so glad this is not one that is being retired because I use it all the time it is perfect for scrapbooking).  

Don't you just love these flamingo's??  They are from the new stamp and thin cuts called Tickled Pink.  I would have been using them long ago but they were so much more popular than anyone foresaw that they were sold out within a week of being released so I had to wait for my backorder to come in.  (Yeahhh!!!! arrived yesterday).  I can promise you I will be posting some more projects with these little guys because I love them.  

I would encourage anyone looking at purchasing the Calypso paper packet or these cute stamps and dies to do so soon.  They will be retiring and I am not sure how long any of them will be available before they sell out.  I will put the item numbers at the bottom of the post for you.

Here is what they look like...


These are the stamps

Here are the die cuts

You can see how perfect these are with the Calypso paper packet right?  

Supplies featured above are available at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shop button at the top of this blog.  

Supplies Used:
Stamp set:  C1651 - Tickled Pink
Die set: Z3228 - Tickled Pink Thin Cuts
Cricut Artbooking Collection (Z3169)

As always have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment