Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, June 6, 2016

Calypso Card #1

Here we go, this is the first card in a series of 9 cards that are made using the beautiful Close to My Heart Calypso Paper packet.  It along with it's 8 brothers and sisters fits nice and neat into this little tote (directions posted on June 3 post).



Card #1

Cut Calypso to 1 ½ x 4 ¾” (flamingo side, I wish I would have inked this one with pixie ink, like I did in subsequent cards)
White card base 4 1/4” x 5 ½” 
Cut Pixie to 1 ¾ x 5” and 1 ¼ x 3 3/4
Cut White Daisy to 1” x 3”  


Supplies: (in addition to those listed at the end)
-  Pixie Twine (Z3035)
-  Pixie Ink (Z2644)
-  So Many Smiles stamp set (C1619)
-  3-D Foam Tape (Z2060) – I popped up the sentiment to add interest and allow the twine to lay down properly

Basic Supplies (additional supplies for individual projects will be listed with the bag or that card, please note several supplies are used on multiple cards, etc. )  

- Calypso Paper  Packet (7210B) (I used 1 sheet of the pineapples on one side and the flamingo’s on the other and did half of the cards featuring each design.  I also used part of a sheet of the Blue B&T with speckles but I could have used blue cardstock there)
- 1 sheet of 12 x 12 Canary Cardstock, 1 ½ sheets of Pixie Cardstock, 1 sheet of Pear Cardstock (or you could use the green B&T in the paper packet)
- 1 sheet of White Daisy Cardstock
-  White Value Pack cards and envelopes (X254)

The supplies used in this project can be purchased on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shop button at the top of this blog. I will see you back here soon with another card for our little bag and this time it is going to feature pineapples (that's right the flip side of this adorable flamingo paper is yellow and green pineapples).  Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment