Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Snowhaven Fun

We made a card similar to this during convention this year but I wanted to tweak it so it used the background and texture (B&T) paper to it's best advantage and I didn't waste any (I try to plan my cards to get the most out of my 12 x 12 papers).


So here is my recipe for this beautiful card.  I would also like to point out you can make over 6 of these beautiful cards (with tons of paper left over for other projects) out of one paper pack.  Love it when I can do that!!  All the supplies to make this card can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

White Card base and envelope (X254)

Snowhaven Paper Packet (X7188) - I used one one of the three B&T papers
¾ x 4 ¼ ” and 4 x 5 ¼ ”

Glacier cardstock (included in Snowhaven Paper Pack)
4 ¼ x 3 ¼” and 1 x 4 ¼”

Cranberry cardstock (included in Snowhaven Paper Pack)
4 x 3”

Daisy White cardstock (included in Snowhaven Paper Pack)
2 1/2 x 2 1/2"

Best Christmas stamp set (D1613) – sentiment in black and snowflakes in glacier

Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)


Ink – Black (Z2105) and Glacier (Z2641)

Corner rounder (Z1912)

No comments:

Post a Comment