Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A little change can be a good thing

As you can tell from my posts I love to make cards.  I also love Close to my Heart and their products, hence the reason I am a consultant.  However, every now and then we all need a break from what we do for a living (even if we love it and don't always think of it as a job).  So I decided to attend a workshop at a friends home (she works as a demonstrator for another company) and I had a blast.  It was nice to use some new products and even nicer to let her do the work of designing the cards and teaching me (for a change I got to sit back and just craft away without any responsibility).  So here are some of the cards I created during her workshop.  I love them.  






What a great time, looking forward to doing it again soon.  As always, Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment