Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Christmas Continues

I am trying hard to stay focused and post here often, not always good about it but I am trying hard to do at least one project a day so I can be ready for the holidays well in advance this year.  So this card is a little different than my normal posts in that I used products other than mainly Close to my Heart. While I do love the CTMH products sometimes there are other brands that do catch my eye and I am trying to get better about using things instead of just looking at them in my craft room, so here goes.


I did use CTMH paper because I love the weight and feel of it and it embosses so beautifully.  The Happy Holidays sentiment is theirs as well.  So here is how I made this one.  I hope you will try it, it was not too hard and it ended up looking very regal and perfect for the holidays.  The card base and envelopes, cardstock, ink and stamp set can be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  I hope this inspires you to look around your craft room and make a card.  Happy Crafting.  

White Card base and envelope (X254) 

Ruby Cardstock (x5927) cut to 4 ¼ x 5 ½” (I build the card on this before attaching to the base to hide the back of the brad, etc.)

Daisy White Cardstock (1385) cut to 4 ¼ x 4” (cut three)

Anna Griffin snowfall embossing folder (I could not resist them on the HSN craft day)

Red Ribbon (from my stash, I wrapped it around the card front and tied the bow and added the pearl brad before I attached it to the card base)

Pearl Brad (from my stash)

Black Ink (Z2105) for sentiment

Clear Assortment Sparkles (Z1752)

Happy Holidays sentiment from Perfect Fit stamp set (B1412)

Snowflake – recollections punch

No comments:

Post a Comment