Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Flakey Friends

Well another day at 100 degrees, but I still managed to find the necessary inspiration to make another Christmas Card.  This one was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest which was made by Allisa Chilton.  I did take the liberty of changing somethings around and making it my own.  I have to say I love the three adorable little snowmen in this stamp set.


I used my Artiste Cartridge to make all the circle cuts (made it so easy).  I started with black cardstock which I cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" and folded to make an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2").  I then cut Indian Corn Blue (isn't it an amazing blue) to 4 x 5 1/4" and ran it through my Cuttlebug using a swiss dot embossing folder.  Next I cut two black circles, one at 3 1/2" and one a 2 1/4", two Indian Corn Blue circles, one at 3 1/4" and one a 2", and finally two Daisy White Circles at 3" and 1 3/4" all using the circle on page 48 of the Artiste Cartridge (love all the things I can cut with this cartridge, over 700 images and tons of 3-D items).  I then stamped the smallest Daisy White circle with the snowflakes from the Flakey Friends stamp set using Indian Corn Blue Ink.  I cut 1/2" off each of the three large circles and then stamped the cute snowman.  I don't have the new Shin Han markers from Close to my Heart yet (the ladies are all raving about how great they work) but I do have my trusty Spectrum Noirs so I used OR 1 for the nose, EB5 for the arms and BT9 for the scarf and hat.  I added Clear Assortment Sparkles because you have to have bling.  An finally some white ribbon from my stash and there you have it.  I am very happy with the results.  A list of all the Close to my Heart supplies used is provided below and can be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh,com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue (1284), Black (1386), Daisy White (1385)
Ink:  Indian Corn Blue (Z2130) and Memento Black
Stamp:  Flakey Friends (C1506)
Clear Assortment Sparkles (Z1752)
Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790)


No comments:

Post a Comment