Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Christmas Break

I decided I needed a little break from Christmas cards today so I wanted something fun, colorful and spring like.  What better than a beautiful flower card?  I just love this stamp it is called Quick Cards - Japanese Blossom.  Close to my Heart has a whole series of these simple inexpensive single stamps that are just $6.95 each.  I think I am going to pull all mine out next week and play around with making some cute card sets to give as Christmas gifts.  So here is the card...


And here is the recipe to make it.  You can find these supplies on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!


White card base and envelope (X254)

Quick Cards – Japanese Blossom (A1155)

Memento Tuxedo Black ink (because it doesn't bleed when I use my markers

Misc. markers or color pencils (I used my Spectrum Noir's) 

Daisy White cardstock (1385) cut to 4 x 5 ¼” and 2 ¾ x 2 ¾”

Thistle cardstock (X5769) cut to 3 x 3”

Seaside B&T (X7192B) cut to 3 ½ x 4”

Kraft cardstock (Z1375) cut to 4 ¼ x 5 ½”

Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon (Z1990)

Thistle Ink (Z2640)

No comments:

Post a Comment