Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

More Christmas cards

 
This one was made using embossing folders and my cuttlebug (instructions for this technique posted previously).  I added some Close to My Heart sentiment stamps, a little ribbon and of course bling.

 
These are the final result of the Frosted Card Kit from Close to My Heart.  I was pleased with how well they turned out and how fun and simple they were to make.

 
I used the Santa's Greetings mini stamp from Close to My Heart (at just $2.95 it is a steal) some fun papers and markers and I think they turned out great.  These are tri-fold cards (instructions for this technique are posted in a previous blog).  Well back to crafting.  Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment