I am continuing the journey of card making for mom’s
Christmas gift. These instructions will
make one of each of the cards in the photo.
I selected the Huntington B&T
(background and texture) paper from Close to My Heart (CTMH) for the main stage
on this card. I just love this paper and
knew mom would also. I also used the CTMH sunset
and topiary cardstock on the card. It
was a very simple card to make. I started by
cutting the long panels to widths of ¾”
and 1 ½” (one each of the sunset and topiary cardstock), I then ran it through my Cuttlebug with a swiss dot embossing folder (my favorite
folder because it is so versatile). I
then cut 2 of the Huntington B&T at 2 ¼”.
Now cut all of the long panels to a length of 6 ¼” and mounted them on a
plain white base that’s finished size is 5 x 6 ½”. Next I cut three each of the sunset and
topiary cardstock to 1 ½” square and three each of them again at 1 ¼”
square. Now I cut 6 pieces of white
cardstock at 1” square and stamped with a simple stamp. Added the sentiment which I stamped from CTMH
Holiday Tags Occasion’s set and of course some bling and there you have
it.
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with t...
-
This is my very first blog hop and I am so excited to be a part of it. If you came from Jamie Blades http://creativern.blogspot.com/2014/0...
-
Today I want to share a new product with you. Beginning July 11th Stampin’ Up! will be offering a Hot Foil System and let me tell you it ...

No comments:
Post a Comment