Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This one was made using an embossing folder and then I sanded the embossed part to give it an aged look.  Also used an EK punch to do the cute little flowers.

 
These were very simple clean cards.  Used my "Just a Number" stamp set from Close to My Heart for the sentiments:  "Over the hill?  What hill?  Where?  When?" and then on the inside it says "I don't remember any hill."  The other says" Inside every older person is a younger person... " and on the inside it says, "wondering what happened."  A little twine and ribbon and they are beautiful

 
These were made using my Artiste Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart.  Love the swing card (bottom left) it looks like a man's shirt pocket and the stamp that comes with the cartridge is perfect with it.  I really had some fun with these cards.
 

Finished up the cards I was making for my mother-in-law for Christmas.  I made her a total of about 45 cards.  These are some of them.  Now I need to get busy with my Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment