Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Friday, September 13, 2024

SEASONS OF GREEN & GOLD BIRTHDAY

Today’s card features the Seasons of Green & Gold 12 x 12” Specialty DSP and the Golden Greenery Bundle.  I love this paper and I have made tons of projects with it (check out my post from August 6th so see a bunch of them that I created for a workshop) so I wanted to create something non-Christmas with the paper to showcase its versatility, here is what I came up with…

The card base is Old Olive cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of the Seasons of Green & Gold DSP that measured 4 x 5 ¼” to that.  Then I added a strip of a beautiful Very Vanilla and Gold DSP from the package that measured 1 3/8 x 4” to it about 1” from the top of the card, before attaching this piece I did wrap a piece of the ¼” Cream Woven Ribbon around it and tied it in a square knot. 

To decorate the front of the card I die cut three of the foliage pieces, two image #1 and one image #3 from figure #1 see below, from the Seasons of Green & Gold DSP using the coordinating dies (images #2 and #3 from figure #2 below) from the Golden Greenery Bundle (I love that the dies coordinate and cut these pieces out of the DSP).  I adhered the two image #1 pieces directly to the card and popped up the image #3 piece using Mini Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” from the So Sincere stamp set in Old Olive Ink onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock and die cut it out using the Greetings of the Seasons Dies (the long thin tag).  I added a Linen Thread Bow to it and popped it up on the card using Mini Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 4 x 4 ¼” and stamped it using the Golden Greenery Dies from the bundle.  I stamped it by first stamping image #12 shown in Figure #3 in Old Olive Ink and then stamped over that using the stamp in image # 11 shown in Figure #3 in Soft Seafoam Ink (it is easier to line the stamps up if you stamp the darker color first).

Figure #1

Figure #2

Figure #3

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment