Featured Post

Season of Green & Gold Project Sheet

Hello there fellow crafters, I found so much inspiration for these products from all over the crafting community so I wanted to see what I c...

Monday, September 16, 2024

SEASONS OF GREEN AND GOLD SYMPATHY

Today’s card features the Golden Greenery Bundle and Season of Green & Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper.  I wanted to show a very simple card using these products and I think this one fits the bill very well.  Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Very Vanilla cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I added a layer of Old Olive cardstock that measure 3 5/8 x 4 7/8”.  I then cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock to 3 ½ x 4 ¾” and scored it at ¼” and 3/8” on all four sides (this makes for some additional interest).  I then using the dies from the Golden Greenery Bundle I die cut image #8 from Figure #1 (see below) out of Old Olive cardstock.  I adhered this to my card close to the top of the Very Vanilla layer (I glued down the bottom and center but left the upper portion unattached to give the look of movement).  Then I die cut two of the foliage pieces out of the Seasons of Green & Gold Specialty Designer series paper using image #2 from Figure #1 (see below), don’t you just love it when the dies in a bundle coordinate and cut out images from the DSP.  I attached both of these pieces with Mini Dimensionals. 

To finish off the front of the card I stamped my sentiment “WITH DEEPEST sympathy” from Something Fancy Stamp set onto a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock using Old Olive Ink and die cut it using one of the dies from the Stylish Shapes Dies (you could just stamp it onto a piece of cardstock and not die cut it as well or use another shape that you have).  I then added three of the Gold Textured Adhesive-Backed Dots and my front was complete.

For the inside of the card, I stamped my sentiment “YOU’RE IN MY heart AND prayers” from the So Sincere Stamp Set in Old Olive Ink.  I also added one of the stamped foliage pieces from the Golden Greenry Stamp Set, I stamped image #12 Figure #2 (see below) first with Old Olive Ink, then I stamped image #11 Figure #2 (see below) over it using Soft Seafoam Ink.



  
Figure 1                                                                            Figure 2 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment