This card was made using one of the cute little M stamps that are just $2.95 each and the paper from the Pathfinding paper pack. I added ribbon from my stash and colored in the stamp with my Spectrum Noir markers. Fun, easy and perfect for the fall. All the supplies (except the markers) can be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog. Happy Crafting!!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Kristine Vicente 's post and know t...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s card features the Glow of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a Product of the Month. That means you can purchase it f...
-
Today’s card features the Simply Leaves Bundle along with the Softly Woven 3D Embossing Folder (this is my new favorite embossing folder). ...
-
Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Tracie Evans Langley, the Sassy Stamper...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
I have made this card once before using the Eden’s Garden Collection (November 18, 2021) so when I saw the beautiful products in the Sympols...
-
Today’s card features the Frosted Pinecones Bundle. I have to admit I was thrilled to see this bundle in the September – December Mini Cata...

No comments:
Post a Comment