This card was made using one of the cute little M stamps that are just $2.95 each and the paper from the Pathfinding paper pack. I added ribbon from my stash and colored in the stamp with my Spectrum Noir markers. Fun, easy and perfect for the fall. All the supplies (except the markers) can be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog. Happy Crafting!!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
A BETTER PLACE
Today’s card features the new Ferns & Flora Bundle and the gorgeous new Moonlit Flora 12 x 12” Designer Series Paper. I saw a card like...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today I followed along with Lisa from Lisa’s Stamp Studio and created this amazing card. I have followed Lisa for years and have always lo...
-
Today’s card once again features True Blue Florals Designer Series Paper (DSP) which was a product of the month that is now retired. I did...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s card features the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the Phrases & Frames Stamp Set. I showcased a card like this using t...
-
Today’s card features the new Stampin’ Hot Foil System and the beautiful Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die. This die is so amazing it does all...
-
Today’s card features the new Violet Dreams Designer Series Paper and the Phrases & Frames Stamp Set. I have made these cards before a...
-
Today’s card features the new Framed Violets Bundle and the Violet Dreams Designer Series Paper. Both these products are new Online Exclusi...
-
Welcome to the NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Kristine Vicente 's post and know t...

No comments:
Post a Comment